Do I need a police certificate?


InĀ general, when you apply to become a permanent resident, you must provide police certificates. In this case, you have to provide police certificates from each country you lived in for more than 6 months since you turned 16.

You may need a criminal and security check (police certificate) if you are coming to Canada as a:

  • Caregiver,
  • tourist,
  • student or
  • temporary worker.

Click here if you want to find out how to get a police certificate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *