Express Entry

Canada Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Federal Skilled Trade (FST)

This category applies to those who has been working or living in Canada.

Temporary Residence

Work permit, LMIA, Visitor Visa, Super Visa (Parents & Grandparents), Study permit, International Experience Canada (IEC) and Caregiver

Permanent Residence

Sponsorship, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) - British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, PEI, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Start-up Visa, Investment